Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogging goodies, blogging fun!

I've been lucky enough to get to 'meet' Sharon the Crafty Trundler, whose blog is called Clover Cottage. I've now been doubly lucky because I was one of the first three people to sign up for her 'Pay it Forward' project. That means I get to join in, and you can do the same if you're one of the first three to comment here! Sharon says: 'This is how it works. The first three people to leave a comment on my post will receive a surprise handmade gift from me. All you have to do to take part is to carry on the gift giving to three people. As soon as the comment is made, do a 'Pay it Forward' post on your blog, and carry on the giving. Of course you will need to request the address details of the first three people replying, so you can forward on their gift!!'
Well, that sounds fun to me! Please leave a comment with me and I'll get in touch - I started making last night, with some of the goodies I brought back from my mum's collection...

If you're too late for this one, or have already done it, the Farm Chicks have another great giveaway here. They have two yards (oh, that sounds so nostalgic) of your choice of fabric from a designer called Pixie Dust, and it's very, very sweet stuff. If (and it's a big if) I won, I would choose the 'Column' and the 'Aqua Pagoda' fabrics, I think... or maybe one of the 'Lattice' patterns... It would be hard to decide, but we have to name our choices. You can see all the beautiful fabrics here.

2 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Thanks for the heads up! Eager to be the first to comment and be part of this Pay It Forward project!
How exciting!!!

Ashley said...

I am very excited to be the second person commenting! Now what will I send hmm?