- Picked up prescriptions and gone to Tescos a lot!
- Had lots of great chats wth my parents.
- Tried to find tempting, healthy food for my mum.
- Watched lots of daytime TV with my mum.
- Been out on lots of jogs and walks to counteract the boredom of daytime TV in large quantities!
- Enjoyed the sunshine...
- Read your kind and thoughtful comments and emails - thanks so much.
- Spoken to Ben and the boys on the phone, who are quite enjoying the freedom of a Mummy-free week (trip to Madonald's, computer games, Spanish Omlette meals late at night...)
- Bought nearly my own weight in buttons (photos of the buttons to follow, for proof).
- Bought a great second hand waterproof jaket for Son 1, who loses these things for a pass-time.
- Bought all the Artemis Fowl series of books for the boys (yes, of course from Charity Shops!)
- Looked through a magical collection of Victorian Sewing Artefacts with my mum (and photos will follow, I promise).
- Found a poster for a local Jumble Sale on tomorrow! I haven't been to one of those in decades! I will report, dear readers...
Why Was The Cross-Eyed Teacher Failed By Ofsted?
20 hours ago