Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Weekend Part 1

In France the bank holiday weekend is over - we had Friday, Saturday and Sunday (although Son 2, below, had longer, as his teacher was off school on Thursday and President Sarcozy's done away with supply teachers - here is Son 2 having a picnic with me between my lessons).
So, over the weekend, Son 1 and I did a spot of troc shopping:
And he also invented a theory about Mayans being the first astronauts, flying to the moon in their pyramids: Son 2 and Ben were planting up the new fence in the front garden: And la Famille Pot got a new member and became hosts to the strawberry plants, to keep them away from the dog this year!There's plenty more to tell, and hopefully more time for me to tell it over the next few days, but for now, enjoy your long weekend if you're still having it!

8 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Sun's out today despite poor forecast, so we are in the garden.Lovely pots!

Josie-Mary said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. The weather here is not good, I thought it would be sunny today so I did 2 loads of washing but we have low level dull clouds :( hope it gets better for the rest of the week :)

Beck said...

I love the body language in the first photo! Very european!! It's nice for you to have some one-on-one time with your son. I adore your strawberry pots, they look so cute, as if they are about to start walking!! or talking maybe. Sounds like you are having a fun time lately - take care x

maryboys said...

hello:) it's very nice to meet you, also! i look forward to our swap - i will email you so that we can chat in a bit more detail.

warmly,
mary

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Picnic sounds good, but it rained all weekend here. Like your pots.
Glenda

Josie-Mary said...

No my washing isn't dry :( given up now so just got it in. Maybe tomorrow will be better for us both :)

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Floss, I am sending you an e-mail as I'm changing your partner. I am going to exchange with you!

Mr Lee said...

Very pleased to come here.How kind of you.Happy every day!