Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Snapshots of five days in Edinburgh

Five days with my dad in Edinburgh.Enjoying the flowers outside, and in.
Charity shopping alone (finding this Boden), and with my dad's new companion.
Going to the theatre to watch an old favourite,
and a hilarious comedy, new to me (but Nana GoGo will know what it is!).
Eating with a very elderly friend of my mum's at a happening new organic restaurant near her home in Canonmills - she loved it!
Posing (yes, literally) for my dad's church art club!
Reading all four of the Twilight books...
and still, on this second reading, I have to say that I remain a wolf-girl. My friend Jo says I'm in a tiny minority...

6 comments:

Angela said...

Glad to hear your Dad is happy- and that you had a great time in Scotland!
blessings x

Jane and Chris said...

What a lovely photo of you that is!
Jane x

Between Me and You said...

Ah, yes, The Steamie - I know it well!Looks like you had an action-packed 5 days. Did you go charity shopping in Stockbridge too. That looks like St.Stephen's church? Next time, we must meet up. Stockbridge is my old stomping ground.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Lovely quality time with your dad. It was nice to see a picture of you too! Boden bargains are rare finds, lucky you, I'm jealous. Bettyx

Fat Dormouse said...

It looks as though you had a great time. I missed your blogging though! Good to see you back.

Catherine said...

Hello Floss, I'm so glad that you had a good catch up with your Dad...a new companion eh. How time moves along..just doesn't seem that long ago that you were still writing your blog to keep your Mum in the loop of your life. Isn't it wonderful that there are charity shops wherever we go! I'm glad that you have a Singer too. My mother came to visit soon after I acquired mine & spent ages untangling the knotty mass of thread around the bobbin bits..phew saved me a headache. Have a lovely week. Much love Catherine x0x0x