Friday, July 30, 2010

Answers from Son 1

OK


Here are the answers




n°1 was a...


tadpole

n°2 was...A cup of coffee!
The light was just a trick!
n°3 was...
my doggy's nose!
n°4 was...
my mums hair!
So the winner is (drumroll please)
brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
DING
Claire and her boys who got 1, 3 and 4 and who guessed that n°2 was a warm drink.
They got 3.5 points!
clap, clap, clap, bravo


Note from Floss:
So Claire from Are We Nearly There Yet, and the boys - congratulations and I'm glad it was you! My boys will be thinking about a little prize they'd like to send your boys, and for your prize, would you email me, please, with your address and let me know what you'd like out of the following: some vintage buttons, some vintage lace or some vintage French postcards.
I enjoyed that (apart from when people thought my fringe belonged to an old man, but I won't take it personally!)

5 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

I didn't dare enter because I didn't have a clue what no.1 was. (I would never have got tadpole.) Would I have got less points if I said no. 2 was tea, not coffee? Congrats to the winner.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Claire! What good fun! Susie xxx

Nearly there Claire said...

Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Ha ha

THANK YOU!!! We're delighted, i'm in trouble though, I suggested we said tea, Finn said coffee!

The boys enjoyed it so much, I scrolled down the answers so slowly, it made it very exciting for them. xxx

Elderberry-Rob said...

that was fun - can we do it again please?

Angela said...

Congratulations!
to Claire & co for winning
to Son #1 for brilliant quiz
to Floss&beloved for 20 happy years

happy summer blessings x