Friday, June 12, 2009

Are you still on the lookout for treasure???

This is what Lou, of the lovely blog Ludabelle, asked me yesterday!

Hmm, maybe!

You won't know until I get a connector for my camera, unfortunately!


But I can tell you that the inovative people at Changeworks, above, have produced a complete set of maps of all the charity shops in Edinburgh!!!

And I could also tell you that I've done a lot of walking about these last two afternoons, when my mum has a nap...

So you may draw your own conclusions and then you'll just have to wait for me to go somewhere boring enough to sell me a cable for my camera!

8 comments:

Lululiz said...

The next award you will get is the " Worst Tease in the whole wide World " award. So how long are you going to make us suffer, eh? Perhaps Changeworks also has a complete map of all computer shops in Edinburgh, where you can get the camera cable. HINT, HINT!

Jackie said...

Floss ~ How very exciting! I didn't know that such a map even existed. I will definately be taking a closer look and visiting some of those lovely shops. I can't wait to see what treasures that you have found. Hope that you have a lovely weekend :O)

Alexandra said...

Floss, thank you so much for those maps!! I'm busy planning my next child-free visit to Edinburgh!! Cannot wait to see what treasures you have unearthed!

marble rose said...

Floss - Pirate of the Caribedinburgh - off with her Treasure Map....let no one get in her way!

Good Luck!


Fleur
xx

Beck said...

Do you know how jealous I am? But I hope you have an absolute blast trawling around all those wonderful shops, looting and ahoying all the way xox

Olga said...

It looks like you are having a good time back home :) I'm looking forward to the stories of your travels and finds!

Unknown said...

Oooh can't wait to see some photos. I wish I could join you - I love op shopping!

Marie Reed said...

You too? I lost my connector cable and have been without a camera for ages.. Thank gosh that I have a postcard blog I guess... but I NEED that cable! Drat and double drat!