Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kelly, at Vintage Lifestyle, has given me an award! Thanks so much, Kelly - I really appreciate that. Your blog is so smart, and so professional, as well as making my heart smile...The rules of the award are as follows:

1)The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2)Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3)Nominate 10 blogs.

4)Put a link to their blogs.

5)Leave a message for your nominees


Now this is getting tricky. A lot of you already have this award. I like the phrase 'makes my heart smile', because many (or even all) of your blogs do that for me. If I'm tired and stressed, you guys (gals?) can get me calm and re-motivated. Therefore, in my opinion, every single one of my readers who has not yet got this award should take it from me. I would like to award it to every person on my blog list, but for now let's just give it to those readers who haven't already got it. PLEASE, PLEASE help yourselves and take it NOW!


Leave a comment here and let me know if you've taken it. I do mean YOU.
Having done that, do read my lizard post below, because I don't usually do two posts in one day, and I don't want you to miss the main one...

8 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Can I really take two rewards from you? Yes, you sure, OK then, one taken off your hands. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Floss, just to let you know I'm going to the post office today to post your books off, hope you enjoy them. Please would you let me know when you receive them.
Have a lovely day.
Love Melanie xxxx

Lululiz said...

Oh Floss, I really couldn't, you know, I am way " too shy shy, hush hush........

And now I definitely can't because you have probably withdrawn it, lolol, for putting that tune into your head again

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award Floss, you so deserve them.
I have a lot of catching up to do here, I shall enjoy reading through the posts i've missed with my glass of lemonade here.
I love the lizards :o)
x
Sumea

Sam said...

~Floss just wanted to let you know that I havent forgotten to post you some UK homes and gardens housey stuff...

Love Sam xx

Olga said...

Hi Floss, and congratulations - well deserved! :) I feel a bit shy to be taking soo many prizes and awards from you, really... Definitely there are others who well deserve it, especially those who yet haven't got one. Plus I still need to do some work on the first one you gave me (still didn't get down to that :(). As far as lizards are concerned - as promised, you might find something interesting for you on my latest post! Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hiya Floss, your books are on your way to you, posted them yesterday, happy reading. xxxxx

Jackie said...

Floss ~ Thanks for your lovely comment about my little chicken. Congratulations on your awards, they are well deserved. I have taken the liberty of "pinching" that lovely award for myself! I haven't forgotten about the challenge that you sent me, I will do it soon:O)