Wednesday, August 10, 2011

An August Break

I'm not sure this is a full blogging break - I expect I'll be popping in and reading some of your posts, and maybe even posting some of my own, but the boys and I are flying off to Edinburgh for a week with my dad!Ben, the dog, the cat and the vegetable garden remain at home. Lots for him to look after... Over in Edinburgh, our goals are basically spending time with Grandpa and visiting the newly re-opened National Museum of Scotland. However, Anthropologie has opened in George Street, opposite Cath Kidston...

13 comments:

Vintage Jane said...

Anthropolgie ... my fave. Have a fab time - hope the rain clears! M x

Sherri B. said...

Have a wonderful time with your dad...and those other things you casually mentioned ($$)! xo

Sue said...

Ooh, Anthropolgie, I love it! Love Edinburgh too, have a great time. Sue x

Jane and Chris said...

Oh, decisions, decisions!
Have a wonderful time.
Jane x

Marigold Jam said...

Have a good time with your Dad.

Elizabethd said...

It will be good to see your Dad again.
Of course you wont be tempted to go in CK?

Serenata said...

Have a wonderful time Floss! :-)

Elderberry-Rob said...

Hi Floss have a safe journey and lots of fun in Edinburgh - I replied to the query on my blog comments by leaving a comment there myself.

Lyn said...

oh I have to say we are having a bit of an early autumn here...but I am sure it won't spoil your week, have fun!
xxx

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh isn't it a shame you prefer to buy second hand to new! Bet you go weak at the knees as soon as you see the window displays. Enjoy your time with you Dad and a nice little holiday. See you when you get back.

Sue said...

Glad you had fun on your staycation and I am sure you will have a good time in Edinburgh. I don't think I would be able to resist the lure of Cath Kidson or Anthropologie!

Ruth Fraser Davis said...

Blessings on you all. Wishing you the best visit ever with your dad.

As for Edinburgh AND Cath Kidson, a week's holiday doesn't get much better than that:)

polkadotpeticoat said...

Have fun with your Dad!