Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Splash of Colour, February 2011

Tomorrow is la Chandeleur - this means: After a few mishaps with the traditional Breton galettes last year, I am SOOOO prepared this time:
New pan? Check.
Traditional spatula-thingy? Check.
j
Buckwheat flour? Check.
j
Free recipe magnet? Check.
j
Super-duper children's magnets from yoghurts which we didn't actually eat? Check!
j
Don't forget to go and see the other Splash of Colour posts this week - I think we still need the colour (and the calories, from all those pancakes???). And please do join in my OWOH giveaway, below. Have a great week!

7 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Yum Crepes!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Lovely magnets certainly adds some colour to the kitchen.

Kelly said...

Ooh enjoy! I love crepes! Where I go on holiday they make crepes with those spatulas, its fun to watch!

Serenata said...

Yummy crepes and cute magnets. Enjoy making and eating.

Angela said...

Do you have the whole alphabet? I am fascinated by these letters!!
Enjoy the crepes

Maggie said...

You are well and truly prepped to make galettes this year, bon appetit.

silverpebble said...

Crepes? Galettes? Ooh I'm ravenous now! Those colourful letters are wonderful!