Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart Winner

One World One Heart has been an incredible event - thank you so much to Lisa for organising it, and to all of you who came by to visit, leaving comments, sending emails, joining 'friendly followers' etc - as Lisa intended, it has been much more than a blog hop, and much more a way of meeting special people and beginning some new blogging friendships. And so, without further ado, the winner of my La Mode 1898 newspaper, and the French birthday candles, is:
Michaele, from the blogs Twigs and Tulle and Kindergarten's 3 R's: Respect, Resources and Rants! Congratulations to Michaele, who wrote:
j
'How wonderful! I love the vintage ladies, and the candles would be so much fun for my dear daughter's 17th birthday this year- she's taking French 3 and has filled our home with melodic conversation! '
j
What's really nice is that I visited Michaele's Kindergarten blog through the OWOH links - in the past I've worked with this age group myself so I really enjoyed reading the experiences of a teacher in another part of the world. It just proves the point that OWOH allows us to make connections we wouldn't make in other ways. I'll be emailing Michaele and posting off her prize now... Have a good day!

1 comment:

Fat Dormouse said...

Hello Floss,
while you're not an "official" winner of my OWOH draw, I'd like to send you a bookmark...I don't know why...But there you go!
Would you prefer religious or non-religious? And would you mind letting me know your address?