Thursday, January 28, 2010

Magazine Swap Partners

"The steriods are working, hurrah, hurrah!" (Sung to the tune of 'The Campbells are Coming', you understand...) I don't feel well but I do feel better! Thanks so much for your prayers and well-wishes. In this new found semi-health, I've managed to organise the swap partners. If you would be very kind and contact your own partner via their blog or email, I'd be very grateful. I know you've emailed me all your details but I don't have the energy to email them on right now. If you can't get in contact with your partner for some reason, let me know and I'll let you know their contact details. How's that?
j
Here you are. I've listed you by blog, and put a link to each person's blog. I know some of you don't like to share your real names in blogland. Well, Floss is only a (much loved) nickname, too!
j
Chez Sophie and Scrappity Anne

Vintage Vicki and Somewhere Along a Winding Path

Violet White and French Village Life (the only two swapping in the same country, I think)

Mary Poppins and Dandelion (remember that she's hoping for a touch of pink, Beck!)

Crafty Helen and Della Grace's Life

Mami's Photo Diary and Skipping in the Meadow

The Balancing Kiwi and Just Plain and Simple Me

Harmonie and Rosie and C'est la Vie

Happy Ever After and Pondside

Lululiz and Little Secrets from my Garden

Tracing Rainbows and Signed by Ange (this is because you have the same name, and more importantly because Ange might send Angela MC Idées!)

Troc, Broc and Recup and Fabric, Paper and Thread (not because of the pattern in the names, but it's there, isn't it?)

Clover Cottage and Dance in my Garden (what a lovely pairing of names!)

Ruby Red and Fée du jardin et du logis (could you have a chat about which language you want, as there are a few possibilities, please?)

Mrs Yappy Dog and Sammelleidenschaft

Dolly Dollop and Juanita Tortilla
j
First instruction:

Tell me if I've missed you out or made a mistake!
j
Second instruction:

Email or leave comments with your partner, and read their blog - this will help you to make the right choice of magazine, if indeed you HAVE a choice! Everyone speaks English, so don't panic if you're not one of the multi-lingual swappers. Anyone swapping across hemispheres can have a chat about the summer/winter issue and sort it out themselves. I'm in full delegation mode!
j
Third instruction:

Post them the magazine with a little note or card. No Frills, remember!
k
Fourth instruction:

Email me if there's a problem at any point.
j
Fifth and final instruction:

Have fun with your new blogging pal and your new magazine, and let me know if you do a post about it, please!

EDIT: Very sorry, for a while at least two of these links were wrong (don't know if I should blame Blogger or my virus) but now I've put them right. So sorry for the people it affected!

17 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

Thanks Floss, look forward to sending, though I may be a norty girl and send two magazines and a treat or two, makes sense if sending all the way over to lovely Australia, like you know with the postage and everything. Well that's my excuse, I am not very good at the no frills am I ;O) Apologies, please don't bar me ;o)

Hugs

X

X

Mami said...

Hi,Floss
Thank you so much for this organizations. too much hard work I know. I'm so sorry to hear you've not been getting well. Take care so much.

Very glad to find my partner.I love her blog.I'll contact to her very quickly.

Take care once again!!

Mami

Anonymous said...

ThankYou Floss, glad to hear the meds are working :o)

I am now following my swap partner's blog and will contact her very soon.

It's waaaay past my bedtime, so I won't stay and chat now. Will call back here tomoz xxx

Sumea

Karen said...

Thanks Floss, this is going to be fun! You must be organized! Want to come and sort my cupboard that has my bowls in it? Karen

Carole said...

Hi Floss,
thank you for all the organisation, of course there is no problem to do some of the things ourselves ! I contacted my partner and am now waiting for the rest to happen.
Oh what fun, I am really looking forward to the swap !

Michela said...

Hello Floss, thank you so much for all your efforts, take care and have a relaxing weekend!
P.S. I will send an e-mail to Lizzie with my office address, I know that she's in France for a week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Floss
Thanks again for your efforts. Great news that the meds are working. Have a lovely week-end.xx

Floss said...

Hi Karen, still think I'm organised after I fluffed the links? I'm not so sure...

I think everything's OK now, though. Sorry.

Rubyred said...

Hi Floss,
thank you for organizing this lovely swap, especially as you are feeling poorly!
I'm off to look at my swap partners blog now!
Rachel x

Karen said...

Floss, YES! I do still think you're organized, and my cupboard still needs organizing. I'll go back and see who my partner is now! This is such a fun thing, thanks so much! Karen

Elizabethd said...

Thank you so much...links are fine now!

Pondside said...

Good morning, Floss.
Thank you for all the effort you put into this! I've already heard from my swap partner and sent her an email, so we should be able to get going on our swap very soon.

VintageVicki said...

Have emailed my swap partner :)

Can't read her blog though as it sends my computer haywire!! Shame as what I can see looks great :(

Elderberry-Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elderberry-Rob said...

Deleted above as had a query which I was able to resolve for myself! I am posting to my delightful German swap partner tomorrow for the No Frills Swap. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hello

Mami and i have completed our swap. recieved a fantastic magazine from her which is right up my daughter's street. will be blogging about the swap sometime next week. thanks for this, it has been fun :o) xxx

Becky J. said...

i am not on the list, but have been contacted by a trade partner..... becky patchworkposse just checking. if you see me and my eyes need some glasses, just let me know. thanks!