Friday, November 15, 2013

Fuzzy family photos

Hello and happy weekend! I've just had a look through the photos on my phone from November so far, in the hope that I could find something interesting to share with you, and this is the best I can come up with!
Three fuzzy individuals - Son 1, Raja the elderly dog and Wilson the lively young killing machine - in a fuzzy photo taken to send to Ben in Lyon!

We are muddling along quite happily, with lots of work and a few ailments - the usual for November! I've been thinking about A Pause in Advent - I hope I'll be able to do something for that now-yearly event. Would you like to join us?

8 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Count me in.
Jane x

Marigold Jam said...

I would join in again if you do.

Pom Pom said...

Oh, yes! Count me in!

Serenata said...

Count me in as well.

Glad to hear you are muddling along. Must be strange not having Ben around much.

Angela said...

The "Floss Pause For Advent" is firmly fixed as a Christmas Tradition round here - count me in, please.
Hope all the family are keeping well - autumn blessings xx

Elderberry-Rob said...

I won't join you Floss as a participant, I don't feel able to this year; but will visit/comment/and appreciate the offerings of your participants. Thankyou for hosting again. Betty

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Can't sign up to anything l'm afraid as l am never sure if l will be well enough for computer time. I read most all your posts though and enjoy them very much. Sweet fuzzy photo :-). Pam xx

Fat Dormouse said...

I've been enjoying blogging every day in November, so your Pause in Advent will encourage me to keep blogging, atleast occasionally. I'm never very good at being erudite/spiritual/religious but it's good to at least vaguely try!

I remember Wilson the "lively young killing machine" - a real tinker!! My scars are just about fading now (just a joke. No scars, really!)